Click logo to register for a KANSASWORKS Plus Account
• Kansas Career Navigator: Locate career training programs and current job openings within each county.
• Kansas Department of Labor: Labor Market Information, including employment and wage data, high demand occupations and unemployment statistics.
• mySkills myFuture: Explore various career options.
• My Next Move: What do you want to do for a living?
• O-Net: Search careers for long term job growth potential
• O-Net: Search your dream career
• My Next Move: o-net Interest Profiler: Explore career options and employment paths.
• Career Ready 101: Document your skill level.
Please contact your TAA case manager to register for Career Ready 101
• Kansas WORKReady!: WorkKeys assessment, nationally-validated evaluation and analyze of workplace skills.
Please contact your TAA case manager to register for WorkReady!
♦ Assessments completed at a training institution could be sufficient to meet TAA requirements.