Foreign Labor Certification Manager
1000 S.W. Jackson St.
Phone: (785) 291-3470
Fax: (785) 296-1404
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Foreign Labor Certification program qualifies an employer to hire foreign or alien workers if an employer cannot find qualified and available U.S. workers to fill vacancies.
- Federal Register
- Workplace Prof Blog - 05/17/2010
- H-2A Amend and Extend Mailbox Fact Sheet
- Form I-9
- H-2B FAQs Round One Final
- ETA 790
- ETA 9141
- ETA 9142
- Temporary Agricultural Employment of H-2A Aliens in the Unites States
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- United States Department of Labor Employment & Training Administration
- Foreign Labor Certification Manager
- H 2-A Public Job Registry
- New Prevailing Wage Form